Hi Friends,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to

Must have10+ years of experience

UNIX Engineer

12+ Months

NW Suburbs of Chicago IL

Rate: $50/hr Best

We are looking for several Unix Engineers. This is a year long contract
starting in mid February or early March. This contract will start in the NW
suburbs but ultimately move to downtown Chicago.

Title: UNIX Engineer

·        Experience building out and designing systems for the environment
described below.

·        Able to work independently to complete these tasks. Looking for 10+
years of experience.

Technical Environment:

·        Primarily Sun/AIX and RedHat Linux but moving towards Open Source.

·        From a Web Services standpoint, they utilize WebSphere, and also JBoss
and Apache (they are morning towards JBoss and Apache).

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Email id: b...@datagroupinc.net