*Please read the requirement carefully and send me only qualified resumes to
 **deven...@e-zencomp.com**  , for any queries feel free to call me at
609-945-2911*

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send updated word format profiles with contact info and
rate confirmation, ASAP.

*

* *

*Position :  C++ programmer with Java exp.*

*Duration:  3 year Engagement *

*Location:  Orangeburg, NY *

* *

* *

·          *Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps

*

·          *Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to
initiate or enhance program execution and functionality

*

·          *Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of
hardware and software solutions

*

·          *Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and
monitoring tasks

*

·          *Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the
analysis, design, and development of computer software, firmware, embedded
systems, and/or operating systems.

*

·          *Interface with different departments within the organization
regarding new deployments

*

·          *Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and
procedures
Monitor program execution for expected performance

*

* *

*Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 8-10 years of
experience in the field or in a related area *

* *

·         * Requires 8+ years experience with C++ in UNIX environment

*

·         * Requires strong knowledge of Object Oriented design

*

·         * Requires strong knowledge of multithreaded programming

*

·         * Requires strong knowledge of C++ STL (Standard Template Library)

*

·         * Requires 3+ years experience with Java and JDK 1.5/1.6

*

·         * Requires 3+ years experience with XML and XML Schemas

*

·         * Prefer experience in developing applications for high throughput
transaction processing

*

·         * Prefer experience in using cached data storage techniques to
improve performance

*

·         * Prefer experience with Eclipse 3.2 IDE and Spring Framework 2.x

*

·         * Prefer experience with MS Windows Visual Studio 2008 for
debugging C++

*

·         * Prefer experience with PL/SQL and Oracle 10g

*

·         * Prefer experience with Oracle Coherence and CEP*

Thanks and regards,

Devendar  Rao

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540, www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: deven...@e-zencomp.com

Ph:  609 945 2911  Fax: 609 452 5613

***Partner to PTC Arbortext  products.

*Disclaimer* : We respect your Email and Internet privacy. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please send an email to devendar.e...@gmail.com , with "Remove" in the
subject line heading and your email address in the body. Your request will
be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.