Let me know if you have anyone for the below position.

SYSTEMS ENGINEER

LOCATION: DUBLIN, OH

BILL RATE: $50/HR (MAX)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Local candidates preferred!

Qualifications:

. Proficiency working in Windows Server\Advanced Server, Microsoft Active
Directory and Microsoft Clustering

. Experience in VMWare ESX\Virtualization Technologies (ESX 3.0 or greater,
Virtual Center, P2V tools)

. Citrix Experience (Presentation Server 4.0 or greater, CAG, AAC)

. Excellent research skills

. Technical documentation skills

. General Understanding of SAN technology, MS SQL, MS Exchange and Networking
technology

TRAVEL IS A POSSIBILITY (COULD BE APPROX 20%). DESTINATION TBD.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244