Hello Associates,

*Location:* Will work in Hoffman Estates and downtown locations.

Duration: 1 Year

Rate: $30-33/hr MAX

*
                                                    LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!*

To help us continue driving our business forward, we*re in search of an
experienced *Unix Administrator to work for our client downtown
Chicago, IL*on a year long contract.

The target start date is in February continuing through 1/31/10. Strong
potential for extension and/or conversion to permanent employee.

We are creating a support organization from scratch. My client will be
bringing people in February for training, etc with cutover targeted for
June/ July. Must be self starters and self directed. We will want to meet
all candidates in person, local candidates please.

*Technical Environment:* Primarily *Sun/ AIX and Redhat Linux*. Note that
they were primarily a *Sun and AIX environment,* but are moving towards Open
Source. From a Web Services standpoint, they utilize *Web Sphere, and also
JBoss and Apache (they are morning towards JBoss and Apache).

*

*Unix Administrator*
* Command line knowledge of the above environment.
* Will provide standard monitoring support, but will also be tasked with
addressing/ fixing any issues that arise.
* *2-3 years of experience* preferred (does not want people with 5-7 years).

* Must have *command line experience.* Will support a 24X7 environment.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.