Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of Packaging Studio Consultant. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know
with your Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can
Submitt the Profile to the Client.

Location(State/city):Connecticut CT
Duration: 12 months

Req Details:
Position:- Wise Packaging Studio Consultant

Skills:-
* This position is for an application software packager.
* The position requires a high degree of proficiency with Altiris Wise
Package Studio.
* It is preferable that the applicant also has familiarity with Microsoft
SMS.
* The team that I have does an extremely high volume of work.
* Applicants must be capable of completing a minimum of one application
package per day when they start, and expect to increase to two per day in a
short amount of time.
* We also require the application packagers to talk directly with the
requestors to gather requirements and solicit feedback.
* All applicants must speak and write fluent English; no exceptions will be
made.
* Critical skills are Wise Package Studio and customer service.

Note:-
* WILL HIRE OVER THE PHONE; ALL WORK TO BE ONSITE; OVERTIME IS ON AN
AS-NEEDED BASIS.

Personality traits required:-
* Intelligent, analytical, well spoken/written.

Manager's Note:-
* I prefer bullet point resumes.
* My pet peeve is applicants that have a long history of very short
contracts.

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com
www.fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.