This is for my direct client opening for *Nuview Consultant - New
Jersey.*This is a
*9+ month's contract* position. The hourly rate is *DOE*

We are looking for* *Nuview Consultants located in New Jersey .Local
candidates are preferred, but not necessary, as long as you can relocate to
NJ. In person interview is required for this position after telephonic
interview. Candidates should have strong communication skills

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Nuview Consultant* *exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether W2 or C2C (Corporation Name)?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card /Others)

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

*Placentia**, CA*

*Ph: 714 857 2002 Ext 828*