Dear Associates,

Please find my Updated Hotlist of consultants and let me know if your are
interested in presenting any of our consultants to your clients. I
appreciate if you can reply me back with job description.

Please add pra...@ecomputeretch.com to your requirements list for sending
your requirements. Feel free to call me on 214-550-0763.

*Name*

*Skill*

* *

*Location*

*Availability*

*Relocation*

*Visa Status*

*Years of Experience*

SB

.NET

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

9+

SR

.NET

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

7+

LM

.NET

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

7+

GR

Peoplesoft HRMS

 TX

 H1B

7+

HK

Peoplesoft

 TX

Immediate

Open

 H1B

7+

SG

.NET

 TX

Immediate

Open

 H1B

7+

VK

Mainframe

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

7+

YR

QA

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

8

RK

Lotus Domain Developer

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

7+

TM

ETL Developer

TX

Immediate

Open

H1B

7

*Please visit our current Updated Hotlist here –*

*http://www.searchnhire.com/e-computer-technologies/*

*Please feel free to call me for any further information on any candidates.*

---
Waiting for your early reply..

Thanks and Regards,

*PRASAD **
Business Development Manager
*E Computer Technologies
"DELIVERING THE FUTURE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"
Voice: 214-550-0763 (DIRECT)
Fax: 972-889-0101
Email: pra...@ecomputertech.com
www.ecomputertech.com

Yahoo IM: Prasad_sai4u

101 W. Renner Rd, Suite# 250|Richardson, TX 75082