Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Business Analyst Pharmaceutical

12-18 Months

Princeton NJ

Rate: $60/hr

. Must have GLP experience in the pharmaceutical industry. (3 - 5 years)
. Strong working knowledge of Bioanalytical data (3-5 years)
. Strong working knowledge of electronic laboratory notebook implementation in
GLP environment, (3 - 5 years)
. Familiarity with scientific instrumentation and data desirable. (LCMS, liquid
handlers, balances)
. Experience with Bioanalytical data management systems and archival systems
(Watson DMLIMS, SDMS Nugenesis)
. Experience with usability and design of user interface of scientific
applications a strong plus
. IT background in pharmaceuticals specifically in a pre-clinical/non-clinical
environment a strong plus
. Excellent oral and written communication skills including technical writing /
. Project duration expected to be up to 1.5 years

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.