Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SAP BW

Duration: 11+months

Location: Durham, NC

Rate: $55hr

Ø       SAP BW senior developer with at least 4 year experience

Ø       At least 18 months should be with version 3.5 or higher

Ø       ABAP in BW and BI7 experience is a plus

Preferred Requirements

Ø      SAP BI7, SAP ABAP Development

Major Duties

This client is consolidating 3 regional SAP (MRP and BW) systems and into a
single, global one. They are using the agile methodology and planning is
complete as of the end of January. In turn, they are starting their first
spring and will need 1 SAP BW 3.5 (BI 7.0) Developer starting in March. After
first sprint, they will re-assess and may need additional developers. This
first SAP BW Senior Developer will have at least 4 years experience including
at least 18 months with version 3.5 or higher. ABAP in BW and BI7 experience is
a plus. Qualified candidates will also have very good communication skills and
be a self-starter. This project will run to Nov/Dec '09 timeframe.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.