This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Senior
SQL Datawarehouse Architect send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

      Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below

      Preferred Green Card / Citizens, But H1 B candidates can be submitted

      Phone screen followed by In-person interview

      Title             :  Senior SQL Datawarehouse Architect

      Location    :  Jacksonville, Florida

      Duration    :  (6 to 12 months)

      Immediate Interviews

      Job Description:

      A Senior SQL Server Data Warehouse developer with DBA skills with a
strong background using T-SQL, Microsoft SQL 2005, MS Analysis Services, MS
Reporting Services, designing and implementing Business Intelligence Solutions,
managing change control across SQL Server environments using TFS, performance
tuning T-SQL, DB objects, etc.

        a.. Must have excellent communication skills.
        b.. Should have at least 9-12 years of experience
        c.. The successful candidate will interface with the customer to
develop specifications related to enhancements and defects.
        d.. The successful candidate will multi-task across multiple critical
projects and competing priorities.
        e.. The successful candidate will have a solid background in data
modeling, data administration and data dictionary maintenance.
        f.. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of
successes implementing large scale, complex OLTP and DSS/BI systems.

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the