Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Hi All - Please spend time on the following requirement(s) today.  I will
send them in separate emails.

Client: United Health Group

Location: Plymouth, MN

Term: 6 months+

Rate: $65/hr

Role: Sybase DAB

Provides 24x7 production support for client server systems. Provide Sybase
Database Administration support to numerous production and non-production
systems on UNIX AIX platforms. Participate in production support and
implementation of databases. Individual will provide database administration
for a variety of mission-critical custom and packaged software applications.

Candidates must have 8+ years of experience and have worked in large

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience