Please send profiles to 609-945-7416

Dear Partners,
We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*UX Designer *

*Location: Rahway, NJ*

*Duration: 3-6 months ***

UX Designer Role

Here are the core skills, by priority...

User needs analysis

information architecture

User experience design

User personas

User needs matrix

User scenarios

Site information architecture

User role specific high-level visualizations

Project is a SharePoint portal for the client's research division.
Candidate must have very good soft skills and be able to conduct workshops
with the business to discover user needs.

This person will be assisted by BAs, Technical architects, and solution

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416