*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Oracle SOA Suite developer *

*Location: TX*

*Job Type: **Full Time*

*Skill requirement*

·         8+ yrs of software development experience.

·         3+ yrs of development experience in *Oracle SOA Suite/BPEL/ESB/Web

·        Has strong knowledge of development on* jDeveloper/Weblogic. *

·        Knowledge and experience in Webcenter Suit and/or ODI (Oracle data
integrator) will be a plus.
-Must be a team player and have good communications skills.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.