Client: Wells Fargo Bank
Max Rate: $55
(Must have administration experience in 2 of the following operating
systems- Red hat Linux, Solairs, HPUX & AIX)
*Duration:* 10 months (start in March 2009 and contract ends 12/31/2009;
Possibility of extension for an additional 6 months or more)
*Location:* Chandler, AZ (candidates local to AZ ONLY)
Schedule requirements: This is a Monday thru Friday - normal business hours
position - with a requirement to work a couple evenings per week. The
person must be willing to be on-call 24X7 on a rotating schedule with the
other support engineers in the Team - so they will be on-call for approx. 1
week per month
Communication skills and organizational skills are critical to this position
- it is a Technical Support / Implementation Engineer position - but this
person will interact with customers and have multiple projects to juggle -
so they must be able to stay well organized and MUST communicate well.
The other highly critical skill is intermediate to advanced level of Sys
Admin skills on Unix/Linux - they must have that.
We are looking for a team player interested in joining our client's
Information Security Technology organization as a contractor. This team is
part of a group called Cryptography Services, a dynamic technology group
working in the exciting area of authentication, encryption and security
technologies and services. This position is responsible for VAS-UnixSecure
Support - supporting Unix/Linux servers that are installed with an Active
Directory Kerberos based Secure Single Sign On solution. This position
entails working on 1st and 2nd level technical troubleshooting, problem
ticket resolution, implementation of changes and responding to technical
inquiries via e-mail. This is a contract position - possibility of
conversion to permanent in 2010 - but not certain.
*Required Skill Set:*
- exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills
- professionalism and sense of urgency are a must
- proven intermediate to advanced level "Systems Administrator" Level
experience on at least 2 of the following operating systems: Red Hat Linux,
Solaris, HPUX or AIX.
- extensive knowledge of Unix accounts - understanding of UID, GID, Home
Directory path, GECOS field, default shell, etc...
- the ideal candidate should be a dynamic problem solver - someone who has
intermediate to advanced skills with troubleshooting software/application
problems on Unix/Linux Servers.
- experience supporting and troubleshooting issues with OpenSSH or a
commercial SSH Server product on Unix/Linux.
- willingness, desire and proven ability to work on varied technical support
tasks - technical troubleshooting, problem resolution, server O/S installs,
testing, documentation, escalation of end-user support issues and Unix shell
*Skills that would be a Plus:*
- conceptual knowledge of Kerberos or GSS-API
- experience with Information Security Technology products/services and/or
- experience supporting VAS (Vintela Authentication Services)
Sameer | Recruiter
347-414-9685 | 347-414-9742
Yahoo IM: sameer_sinha7
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at