Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for  Sr. Search Developer / Sr.Java/J2ee
Developer at NYC, New York for 6+ Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

At least 4 years experience in building search applications using Lucene or
Solr or any other technology.
Participate in development of systems design emphasizing the search
requirements of the application
A minimum of 4 years experience in Java/J2EE development for large-scale
enterprise applications;
Strong knowledge of major search engines
Strong knowledge of XML Technologies
Experience with AJAX, DHTML, JavaScript, CSS;
Experience with relational databases preferably Oracle;
Strong Knowledge of BEA Weblogic, UNIX, Solaris, and Linux
Ability to plan technical architecture and develop documentation;
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||