Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Title: Essbase Architect
Location: Plymouth, MN
*We are looking for a high performing individual with an excellent record of
ESSBASE programming experience. Individual should be a strong communicator,
with knowledge of Business Intelligence and MOLAP reporting and must be able
to provide leadership in business requirements analysis and solution design.
10 years of IT experience with more than 5 yrs of business
- Must have high level of experience and demonstrated proficiency in
building cubes, input templates for planning, writing reports and should be
an *EXPERT in Hyperion Essbase*, Financial Reporting and using Smartview
or Excel add in.
- Experience building Essbase solutions at CPG companies preferred.
- Responsible for overall architecture and strategy for the
deployment of ESSBASE as a technology.
- Technical leadership role responsible for setting the direction
and Establishes standards for the technology including identification of
appropriate uses for all options within the ESSBASE technology stack (ASO,
BSO, Data Integrator, System 9)
- Ability to mentor other associates and project team members
learning the technology. Actively participate in project delivery and
- Responsible for understanding user requirements and translating
those requirements into well architected solutions
- Perform quality assurance & design review functions for Essbase
portion of the project.
- Research and recommends alternative actions for problem
resolution with minimal direction. Analyze trends to proactively prevent
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and integration
options with ESSBASE.
- Experience in SAP BI Integration and other Oracle development
technologies such as PL/SQL scripts / Stored Procedures strongly preferred.
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as
appropriate. Develop detailed program specifications for self and others.
- Test and implement systems and enhancements using techniques that
meet generally accepted coding standards.
- Interact with business clients to define, analyze, and deliver
- Collaborate with IS BI team incorporating data model into
- Providing guidance and mentorship to new ESSBASE developers.
- Good interpersonal , communication and presentation skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at