This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on    Brew
Mobile Application Developer  send me the updated resume of your consultant

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Need an In-person interview, after initial phone screen

Title             :  Brew Mobile Application Developer

Location    :  Grand Haven, MI

Duration    :  6+ Months

Project Requirements :

  a.. 5+ years experience in BREW mobile application development including
solid C/C++ skills.
  b.. Must have experience developing GPS/GIS mobile applications.
  c.. Experience with other leading mobile platform environments (i.e. J2ME,
Symbian, Windows Mobile, etc.) is essential
  d.. Experience with the full lifecycle development of mobile phone content
applications required.
  e.. Must have deployed multiple BREW, J2ME, Symbian or Windows Mobile
applications into the marketplace.
  f.. Must have an excellent understanding of embedded environments, low memory
configurations, mobile APIs and device interfaces.
  g.. Proven track record designing/developing mobile phone applications.
  h.. Experience with Web and Wap technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, WML,

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the