Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

* Oracle 10g Database Developer - Cargill - Minnetonka, MN - 3 months -

Please send me your BEST, LOCAL candidate.  Thanks!

Client: Cargill

Location: Minnetonka, MN

Duration: 3 months initial contract

Oracle 10g Database Developer

   - Creating and updating schemas, tables, views, etc.
   - Managing database access and permissions
   - Writing and tuning stored procedures (other developers will be creating
   most of the stored procedures, but this person may assist and tune)
   - ETL experience as this individual will help transform existing data to
   the new schemas

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience