Please send me your profile .A prompt response shall be truly appreciated
Title: Change Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Project is to redesign POS invoice and estimate process to meet the needs of
the business, comply with regulatory requirements and accurately reflect
services and products provided.
Current invoice, estimate, and processes must be changed to allow
flexibility within system to alter invoice by region, state, etc. to meet
regulatory requirements. Additionally, invoice solution must enable enhanced
Project scope includes:
1. Regulatory and legal issues – Invoice needs to address requirements in
the following areas:
a. Business name and address must be clearly identified including repair
facility registration # and EPA registration #.
b. Accurately describe and itemize services and goods provided including
parts, labor, subtotals for same, and tax.
c. Unit of measure must be indicated without using abbreviations that are
difficult to understand.
d. Invoice needs to indicate position on vehicle where part(s) were
installed, if applicable.
e. Invoice needs to indicate whether parts are new, remanufactured,
re-conditioned, or re-built.
f. Final solution needs to include a defined and standardized estimating
2. Technical/hardware –
a. Identify if hardware meets the needs of the potential invoice/estimate
solutions and measure cost impact to business and franchisees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Enterprise Business & Organizational Change Management Role, with
responsibilities including, but not limited to, Business Change Strategy
development and execution, Business Communications Strategy development and
execution, Business Stakeholder Engagement Strategy development and
execution, Business Alignment – Business Process Ownership planning and
implementation, Training Analysis, Training Needs Assessment, Training
Strategy and management of training execution.
Technical Skills and Experience:
* Significant business process Change Management experience and capabilities
in an enterprise Software Development Life Cycle setting with significant
impacts to existing customer facing and internal technology and business
* Specific prior experience with Enterprise Business & Organizational Change
Management, with responsibilities including, but not limited to, Business
Change Strategy development and execution, Business Communications Strategy
development and execution, Business Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
development and execution, Business Alignment – Business Process Ownership
planning and implementation, Training Analysis, Training Needs Assessment,
Training Strategy and management of training execution.
* Significant organizational Change Management experience and capabilities
* Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into
smaller manageable parts to solve
* Capability in the use of standard Lubricants software suites and tools
such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
Soft Skills and Experience:
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Ability to work within a complex governance environment with multiple
* Ability to work with cross functional teams where some team members have
* Experience documenting complex system requirements
* Ability/experience working independently and achieving milestones as
* Strong communication skills
* Strong training development and implementation skills
* Significant organizational change and new program/processes uptake
* Experience working with 3rd party service providers
Optional skills (Technical and soft skills…)
* Past experience working with an Oil Company
BCC USA NJ Inc.,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at