I have an immediate need for 3 Business Analyst with FI/Co background.
This is for Miami; FL. Duration is 6+ months. Please don't call. I will
call you if I need more information. Absolutely include your best rate
else it will not be submitted.
The individual will perform functional analysis, technical design, and
testing associated with implementation and support of the SAP ERM
Financial Applications. The Business Analyst will work in conjunction
with project management, process leads, business analysts, and system
users in the development of business processes associated with business
planning and financial consolidation.
* Work with the Process Lead and other Business Analysts in the
analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform
scripting exercises, plan and design the SAP ERP Financial system to
support the business processes
* Develop and configure SAP Finance and Controlling modules,
General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed
Assets, Special Ledgers, Grants Management and other FI and CO
* Create functional and technical specifications as required per
* Responsible for executing system unit and integration testing of
business systems software, which includes performing the test, making
changes in configuration based on results and error resolution
* Assist the Business Process Owner in designing the overall
configuration of the business system software.
* Initiate and Implement process improvements in Finance
* Aid in the design of reports, forms, interfaces, custom programs
* Responsible for the coordination and testing of other business
systems software areas outside of designated function (SD, MM, PP, HR,
* A minimum of 5-7 years of business experience in finance
* A minimum of 4 years of SAP Configuration experience in Finance
* A minimum of 3 years of SAP implementation experience preferred
* Specialized skills/technical knowledge of SAP NetWeaver
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong skills in writing accurate document specifications
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Understand SAP Security Models in Finance modules
Software People Inc.
Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at