Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Sr. Enterprise Portal Consultant

Location                               :  NY

Duration                                :  6 months

I need an EP consultant, senior level, Architect, who has done an upgrade on IS
retail solution from 4.6 to 6.0.  Candidate must have retail experience and be
on the east coast.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.