Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Senior Oracle Developer w/ Mainframe

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Location: Owings Mills, MD

RATE: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

This resource will analyze and design information systems in support of the
Model Office endeavor. Furthermore, he/she will create the code for application
programs/processes to support EDW Optimization using the skills outlined below.
Note: we are currently running Oracle 10G in production. In dev/test, we are
still at 9i right now and plan to migrate to 10g in Q1; although we do have a
10G dev db to work in.

The individual should be well versed and experienced with
Oracle development using Pl/SQL (this includes the ability to extensively tune)
Oracle Application Context (we are leveraging this feature as a global
filtering mechanism to avoid a significant number of "where" clauses in code)
Unix/Shell scripting
VI & SQL*Plus
Minimal Java
Leverage Oracle 10G's Rules Manager

The individual will also need to be able to leverage CA7 from a scheduling

The individual must be able to demonstrate "active" (not passive) communication
skills with both technical and non-technical peers as well as with multiple
levels of internal management. The individual is expected to be able to
seamlessly solicit and interpret Business processes into workable/manageable

Development experience in a Healthcare Environment is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.