Hello Associates,

Bellevue, WA

6+ Months

Title:  Share point PM

Skills:  PM, Share point, SAP

   - We are currently looking for a *Share point PM ***
   - Who has experience working with an off shore *development team.***
   -  *SAP experience* is a bonus.
   - Communication must be excellent. Must have immediate availability.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.