This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title                          : Hyperion/Brio/SQL Developer

 JOB DURATION  : 8-months

LOCATION            :  Portland, OR

Rate                         : $50/Hr C2C max

F2F after initial phone screen

 Required Skills:

     ·         Experience in gathering and documenting functional requirements

·         Experience with report development in Hyperion/Brio Explorer

·         Experience with  basic SQL and Database Navigation

·         Experience in source/Target Mapping

·         Experience in developing and executing test scripts

·         Must have 3+ years of recent experience in Brio and SQL

·         Must have previous contracting experience at Large, US Based

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.