Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions,Inc.

Below is the requirement , please have a look.

Please send me the consultants who has experience with Health Care Industry
and Informatica Change Data Capture (CDC).

Requirement Details:

*- Infomatica Developer*

Our healthcare-insurance client is in urgent need of a Informatica
These are the top skills needed:
Informatica Change Data Capture (CDC)
Informatica PowerCenter 8.5
Oracle 10G
Data Warehousing Experience
HealthCare Experience

*Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *5+ Y,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  *Duration:
*1 Year,  * Number Of Openings: *1,  * Visa Status: *Open,  * Communication
Skills: *Good,  * Location: *Owing Mills MD

*Thanks & Regards..*

Sr.Technical recruiter

[image: cid:image001.gif@01C944AD.39C62E10]**

2890 Carpenter Road,