Hi,

This is Rama from Sonic Information Systems Inc

Please let me know if you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned
position ASAP...

Location: NYC, local candidates preferred

Duration: 6 Months +

Project information:

Need a resource with about 8 years of experience in UNIX Batch processing +
Solaris + Auto Sys.

We do not need someone who is going to do a regular job.

We need someone who can provide a solution on how to improve performance and
reduce the timing...

Thanks & Regards... ?

Rama

r...@sonicinfosys.com

Ph   : 408-416-3443

 Sonic Information Systems Inc.

Business Intelligence | Application Development | Project management | Data
warehousing | Technology

Placement Solutions: Corp to Corp, Contract-To-Hire and Direct Hire

www.sonicinfosys.com

Yahoo IM: RamaRecruiter