Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Satya* from *SureIT Inc*., We have an urgent position open
for *Peoplesoft
HCM Technical Developer  position at FL *.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Please send resumes to sa...@sureiitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Need locals F 2 F required. Consultants nearby locations are also ok, but
they should take care of their expenses.***

*Title: **Peoplesoft HCM Technical Developer  ** *

*Location: Tampa, FL***

*Duration: 3-6 months extendable*

*Rate: $45/hr*

* *

Client  needs a Senior PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developer

LOCAL *or* within driving distance to Tampa, FL will get first preference.
Face to face interview will be required.  Agency responsible for getting
candidate to all interviews.

*Skills & Experience needed:*

   - 7+ years of IT experience
   - 5+ years of technical expertise in PeopleSoft HCM & HRMS
   - Expert with PeopleSoft customization, Application Engine, Application
   Designer, SQR, XML Publisher, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Query,
   Component Interfaces, and Security.
   - Hands-on experience with PeopleTools upgrade from 8.43 to 8.49
   - Excellent communications & team skills

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*