*****Need Only GC/Citizens/EAD*****

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Web Designer

Duration: long term contract

Location: East Metro (MN)

Need GC/Citizens/EADs...

Web Designer for a long term contract in the East Metro.

Required Skills:
Flash, HTML, JavaScript, Photoshop, Stylesheets, XML, XSLT

Front-end web developer with the required skill sets above, plus:
Strong HTML, JavaScript and Stylesheet skills - absolute requirement
Ability to generate creative solutions
Work within standards
General understanding of programming languages

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.