*This is not a Direct client  requirement. I am going through Prime vendor
(one layer) but this will move very fast. You can expect interview tomorrow.

Title: C/Unix Programmer

Rate: $45/hr c2c (not negotiable)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
I hope this email finds you well. We have an immediate need for *C/Unix
programmers *in the Nashville area. They must also have*
interchange*experience will hire over the phone ASAP. Thanks!

Please send me the resumes on sam...@tekvista.com

Please do not send me resume without Interchange experience. Send me the
best one ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer  | Recruiter  | 347-414-9685
Yahoo messenger ID: sameer_sinha7