Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for ETL / Sunopsis / ODI Developer at
IRVING, Texas for 4 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*:

ETL / Sunopsis / ODI Developer

6+ yrs of hands on ETL or database management experience.

2+ experience of experience with ODI (Oracle data integrator, part of fusion
platform. formerly known as Sunopsis).

Must have experience in designer, topology, tuning, security.

Must be a good team player.

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||