Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : DataStage Developer*
*
Location :   NYC**

Duration : 4 months+

*F2F required.
*
** REQUIRED SKILLS:
*

*Mandatory Skills -

Must have 1-3 of DataStage version 7.5 experience and preferably formal
training in DataStage Server and Parallel Extender
Must have strong Unix (Sun Solaris) experience. The ability to write shell
scripts, AWK, NAWK, etc and be able to execute these via DataStage.
Must have 2-5 years experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server
) including a strong understanding of database design, SQL queries, PL/SQL.

Minimum 2-5 years of strong SQL/database experience

Optional Skills -

Broad knowledge of Software Engineering life cycle, Change Management
practice

Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Strong analytic and problem solving skills, application trouble-shooting

Ability to work both independent or within an integrated team*

**

With Regards:

*V A R M A*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2231
Fax: 734-975-9380
*va...@openboxsolutions.com
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*