Please send resumes to

Documentum Developer with .Net
Plano TX
Rate: 50/hr

The successful candidate will develop and maintain core BPM services using both
J2EE and .NET technologies to support both multi-tiered as well as
client-server applications.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339

  • Documentum Developer Vincent Paul - Data Group Inc