Hi

If you have any consultant on the same please forward his profile ASAP.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

*  *

)***

Location:                     San Francisco , CA

Duration:                     5 months

Bill Rate:                     *Open***

*  *

*                                    **H1b's OK**.  Can bill over 40 hours
weekly. *

*  *

*Client:                          Client name confidential UNTIL we are at
interview stage - per client request*

*  *

*  *

Seeking a senior level techno-functional Demantra consultant.  *We do not
need a lead.*

         -     Must have 3 implementations of version 7.2

         -     strong demand planning background

-          At least 4 Demantra projects

-          This is a new implementation and need a techno-functional
consultant to assist.  Will be working with the lead on this project.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|