This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Unix/Linux Admin (Locals Only)*
UNIX/LINUX Administrator to support GPAS, IT Optimization, and UNIX Audit
Senior level technical expert focused on the management and support of the
SSgA UNIX/LINUX environment. Focal point for implementation of UNIX and
LINUX based application requests and integration with existing
infrastructure services including Solaris (NIS / NFS) and Windows (AD) in
accordance with corporate standards. Responsibilities include, but are not
• Install, configure and customize LINUX/UNIX operating system to optimize
performance and manageability.
• Perform server builds, upgrades, patching, and deployment of
• Configuration of SAN & NAS storage for storage allocations and capacity
• Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting, problem resolution, and
root cause analysis of integration and performance problems. Troubleshooting
access issues for filesystems/storage.
• Documenting technical standards and operational best practices. Guidance
of team members and customers in adoption of best practices.
• Develop necessary project plans, including installation & testing, for
hardware and software upgrades.
• Develops highly complex scripts for operation and production processes.
Install and makes changes to these tools to enhance the environment when
Minimum Job Specs:
• Bachelor's or equiv.
• Must have 5-7+ years of UNIX/LINUX experience (preferably Solaris & Red
• Solaris administration/engineering experience in an enterprise
• Must have volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, LVM or ODS) as well as
knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies.
• Must have experience with the configuration and support of management
tools such as Jumpstart , Kickstart, Yum, Satellite Server.
• Experience with clustering and design/build of HA solutions.
• Experience scripting with Shell/Perl including development of management
• Extensive knowledge of standard tools/protocols including NIS, NFS, SSH,
LDAP, DNS etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with a commitment to success, and able to thrive in a
fast-paced, rapidly-changing systems environment. Experience within the
financial services industry is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with OpenSource applications such as MySQL and Apache a plus
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* || *
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at