Please send profiles to 609-945-7416

Dear Partners,
We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*L2 Support Consultant*

*Location: NYC, NY***

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: 40$/hr*

* *

*SkillSet Required: ***

*Primary* - Unix, Oracle, Perl, Fixed Income Domain Knowledge (Finance -
Repo/Reverse Repo / Triparty, Asset backed-CMO, Bonds, MBS, CP,CD)

*Secondary* - Sybase, Web technologies, *ICI(Broadridge) *operational

·         Must possess good oral and written communication skills.

·         Should have worked in similar support projects.

·         Should work on multiple applications.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 7416|| Fax 609-452-5613||||||