Plerase forwared your suitbale consultants profiles to

Oracle Financials Tester

Location : Denver, CO
Duration :6 Months
Rate: $45/hr inclusive
Oracle Applications Financials tester to start Feb 22 and work thru the end
of July. Below are some keys to success that will move your candidates to
the top. Experience with Oracle Core Financials Modules, GL, AP, AR, FA etc.
Experience with Oracle Testing Tools Experience with Release 12 Experience
with UPK Please let me know which of the above skills your resource has
skills . Thanks again!!!!

Sri kumar
Account Manager
VL Tech
Contact: 520-414-4543
Yahoo IM: **

cannot be considered a Spam as long as we include contact information and
instruction for removal from our mailing list. In case if you have received
this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our
list Please reply to  with "unsubscribe" in the subject