Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation, Current Location or Contact

Position Title: SAP ABAP Consultant

Duration: 6+months

Location: Hillsboro, OR

Rate: Open

Position Highlights:

IT needs CWs to backfill SAP work in CSE to free up resources to work on the
development of a new web Portal that will use SAP Netweaver Platform

Daily Responsibilities: Normal SAP App Developer responsibilities

Required Skill Matrix:

ABAP Objects

OO Programming, can be C#, C++, JAVA

Excellent written and verbal communication

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.