Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

HP Self Desk/Service Manager 7 Consultant

9 Months

Plano TX

Rate: Open

      Skill Sets
       Successful experience in the installation and configuration of the
following HP Tools: Service manager 7(all modules); Service Center; ITIL
foundation and practioner certified. ITIL Master certification would be helpful.

      Knowledge of the following tools would be helpful
      Installation of uCMDB, Dependency and Discovery mapping and Release
      Required Qualifications
       Minimum 10 years experience. ITIL certifications, Operational Experience
using ITIL practices. HelpDesk/Service Desk experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.