*Hey frnds,*
*PLease let me know if you have any one suitable for this position
ASAP..........*
*To my mail ID: ajayavar...@aclatinc.net*
**
*SAP Netweaver Admin*

Start Date: Feb 23, 2009

End Date: Jul 23. 2009

Location: Chicago, IL

Contractor can also be located in the Plano, TX Parkwood office.

The NetWeaver Administrator is responsible for the installation, technical
administration, tuning, and monitoring of the SAP Solution Manager
application and supporting the functional teams. Since PepsiCo has all SAP
Components, we expect that this person have significant experience in at
least 1 other SAP component other than Solution Manager. SAP Components: ECC
6.0,BI 7.0, CRM 4.0/5.0, SCM 4.1/ICH 5.0, SRM 4.0, (XI, BI, EP 7.0)
NetWeaver 2004S.

Required Skills:

BS in Computer Science or Information Systems

Minimum 5 years SAP Basis experience

Minimum 3 years SAP Solution Manager experience (exposure to CHARM, SMD,
Central Monitoring, CPH, NWA, EWA, SLA Reporting)Minimum 1 year exp in HP-UX
11.31, Oracle 10g, SAP J2EE

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.