*Please read the requirement carefully and send me only qualified resumes to
 **deven...@e-zencomp.com**  , for any queries , feel free to call me at

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send updated word format profiles with contact info and
rate confirmation, ASAP.

* *

*Position * *:*   *Java Developer
Location :   Louisville,KY
Duration :   6 months*

*Rate        :   $40 /hr (Best)*

*                                                                        *

*Requirement details:*

   - Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including
   designing, programming, encoding, testing, debugging and installing to
   support distributed applications.
   - Responsible for Java, J2EE application development and testing.

   - Java, J2EE, JDBC, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server, DB2, WebSphere,
   CSC-FS Connect, excellent communication skills.

Thanks and regards,

Devendar  Rao

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540, www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: deven...@e-zencomp.com

Ph:  609 945 2911 |  Fax: 609 452 5613

***Partner to PTC Arbortext  products.

*Disclaimer* : We respect your Email and Internet privacy. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please send an email to devendar.e...@gmail.com , with "Remove" in the
subject line heading and your email address in the body. Your request will
be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience