*Hi All, *

*This is **Sam** from **Ksource.*

*Please find my available candidates enclosed for your perusal they are
excellent consultants with very good communication skills and technical
knowledge.*

know if you have any suitable requirements for them*.

*KSOURCE INC*

*HOTLIST*

*CANDIDATE NAME***

*SKILL/EXPERIENCE***

*LOCATION***

*RELOCATION***

*ARVIND NADIMPALLY*

*JAVA DEVELOPER/6+ Yrs *

*MI*

*OPEN*

*ROHAN CHAVAN*

*JAVA/J2EE PROGRAMMER/7+Yrs*

*MI*

*OPEN*

*SURESH TANGUDU*

*AS400 DEVELOPER/11 Yrs*

*NY*

*OPEN*

*RAJESH VARMA*

*QA MOBILE TESTER/7 Yrs*

*CA*

*OPEN*

*PAIDI BODANKI*

* *

*ORACLE APPS TECHNO FUNCTIONAL/8+ Yrs*

* *

*TX*

* *

*OPEN*

* *

*VARMA PENMATSA*

*SAP APO/8 Yrs*

*NJ*

*OPEN*

*PANKAJ DHAR*

*SR.ORACLE APPS FUNCTIONAL LEAD/14 Yrs*

*FL*

*OPEN*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***