Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Telecom BA with
Ordering system Exp

Location                                           :  Tampa, FL

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  10 months

Rate                                                   :  35/HR on C2C

Interview                                           :  PS, Possible F2F

 Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills

Core and Technical Competencies

Candidates must have substantial experience (3+ years) working for major
telecom provider on ordering system implementations and support

5+ years exp Develop business requirements Facilitate conference calls, meet
objectives, identify, track and resolve issues Track metrics, results and
create reports

Fast paced environment Experience with Ordering systems and processes -

5+ years Microsoft Excel experience

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.