*Dear Partners,*

* *

*Please find our consultants for your requirements; feel free to call me on
248-247-8947 or you can reach me on j...@csinfotech.com*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Working Hours: 8-10 hr a day*

*Rate: $60/hr C2C*

Communication must be 10/10

Need Java developer with good experience in Flex.

Thanks & Regards,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.