Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Interwoven Team Site / OpenDeploy Admin

Duration: 12+ Months

Location: Dallas TX

Rate: $40-43/hr

Skills:

Interwoven Team Site: 5+ Yrs

Java: 5+ yrs

OpenDeploy: 5+ Yrs

Perl: 5+ Yrs

UNIX: 5+ Yrs

Other details:

Administrator / Support candidate to support our Enterprise content management
initiative. The ideal candidate will have a strong Technical background in
Interwoven's TeamSite and OpenDeploy products. Demonstrated skills in Unix,
Perl, Java, Interwoven TeamSite, and OpenDeploy. Candidate will be responsible
for the daily maintenance of our TeamSite environment consisting of 3
Enterprise TeamSite servers, and a network of around 100 OpenDeploy servers on
various platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for providing user
support to ~300 users. The candidate will need to have at least 3 to 5 years of
interwoven TeamSite /OpenDeploy experience.

Candidate requires minimal supervision and is relatively autonomous in all
aspects of assigned work. Typically reports to a department manager or project
manager. Responsible for developing new solutions, maintaining and developing
new features for existing solutions, providing internal and external training
and first level support for business systems. Candidates for this position need
a strong background in all aspects of database technology with emphasis on the
use of analytical and reporting tools. In addition, candidate should have
excellent understanding of customer needs and business strategy.

The ideal candidate will have a strong Technical background in Interwoven's
TeamSite and OpenDeploy products. Demonstrated skills in Unix, Perl, Java,
Interwoven TeamSite, and OpenDeploy. Candidate will be responsible for the
daily maintenance of our TeamSite environment consisting of 3 Enterprise
TeamSite servers, and a network of around 100 OpenDeploy servers on various
platforms.

The candidate will also be responsible for providing user support to ~300
users.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter