Hello Associates,

I have a new req I need support on. Would prefer candidates local to Irvine
CA. Candidate needs to be able to get themselves to interview... 3-6 month

$40/hr MAX

*Consultant must be local to California *

I am looking for a Cognos

Develop reports based on business requirements within *Cognos Reporting
Develop templates for self service reporting within *Cognos Reporting tool
*Develop *Cognos models for reporting purposes*
Develop and execute *SQL code to meet business requirements for data
extracts *
Develop new models for *Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting tools*
Work with DBA teams to create databases, database objects *(schemas,
indexes, triggers, etc)
*Works with business analysts, software architects, network engineers,
middle-tier, server systems, security and production support groups to
ensure that all aspects of the technical architecture have been addressed.

Skills Required:

 3+ yrs of solid experience in *SQL development*
3+ yrs experience in reporting environment developing reports and models
preferably in Cognos
3+ yrs experience in *data modeling
SQL 2005* experience

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.