Hi,
This is Rama from Sonic Information Systems Inc

Please let me know if you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned
position ASAP...

Job Title: Senior C# developer

Location: Marshall, MN

Duration: Short Term

I need one Strong Senior C# developer for a short term project

ONLY SEND PEOPLE WITH 9-10+ YEARS EXP. MUST HAVE WEB SERVICES AND VISUAL STUDIO
TEAM SYSTEMS EXP.

Need a very strong high level Microsoft developer with C#.net and some VB
(minor part) who can write an application in web services and work with stored
procedures and SQL 2005 and Visual Studio Team Systems.

We have a large media event that we are trying to prepare schwans.com for.

As part of this, we are looking at the individual with web services, writing
test harnesses, and executing load testing.

This resource would need to write the tests and help interpret the results.

Expected skills would be .net, stored procedures in SQL server, and experience
with Team Systems.

If we can find a valid resource, I would get them started as soon as possible.

Read below for further details from the manager.

Must have excellent comm skills

Please send your top candidates only.

Full name, phone, email address and confirm the rate you need required on all
replies to me

Thanks & Regards... ?

Rama

r...@sonicinfosys.com

Ph   : 408-416-3443

 Sonic Information Systems Inc.

Business Intelligence | Application Development | Project management | Data
warehousing | Technology

Placement Solutions: Corp to Corp, Contract-To-Hire and Direct Hire

www.sonicinfosys.com

Yahoo IM: RamaRecruiter