I came across your resume on one of the job board and would like to discuss
with you regarding an opportunity available with my client in Stamford, CT.
If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can
reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please
respond ASAP. If this role is not for you, but you know of friends of
colleague who may be interested, please feel free to forward on the specs.

 Overland Consulting, LLC

(315) 370-2299  Office

(866) 313-9490  Fax

*Position: Programmer Analyst*

*Location:  Stamford, CT*

*Employment Type:  Full Time/Permanent*

*Salary: $75-90K*

*Required Qualifications:*

ü  PHP experience (4.3/5.0)

ü  Java EE 5 experience (with EJB3.0)

ü  Familiarity with all aspects of software development life cycle  (SDLC)

ü  Strong SQL skills, mainly on Oracle RDB

*Nice to have:*

ü  IIS /Apache Web Server, .NET experience strongly preferred.

ü  Familiarity with Oracle SQL Server

*Education/ Experience:*

ü  Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related

ü  Graduate Degree a plus.

ü  2+ to 5 years of experience

ü  Management Experience Required – No

ü  Minimum Education - Some College