Here is a hot requirement* < GIS Technical Lead - Richmond, VA - 4 Months >.
* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for the
earliest client submission.
*Position:* GIS Technical Lead
*Location:* Richmond, VA
*Duration:* 4 Months
- Company is seeking a GIS Technical Lead with four or more years of
experience developing and editing geospatial data bases. The successful
candidate will have documented experience designing and building versioned
geospatial databases in an ESRI SDE environment and be familiar with GIS
core concepts, as well as linear referencing techniques and concepts.
- Duties will include designing and editing versioned geo-databases in an
ESRI ArcGIS environment. This will include taking a database through
complete life cycle: design, development, QA / QC, release and maintenance.
- The successful individual will demonstrate experience creating and
maintaining FGDC compliant metadata; will act as team leader and technical
lead on Structure database; provide first level maintenance of Automated
Routing System; and will demonstrate experience preparing user, operation
and program documentation and providing guidance and training to end users.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications skills;
demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions with
minimal guidance; and the ability to work in a dynamic multi-tasking team
environment are essential to be successful in this position.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at