Please send resumes to

Powerbuilder Programmer

Location: MI - Face to Face may be required after telephonic (ONLY LOCALS)

Duration: 3 Months - Strong Possibility of Extension

Rate: $40/hr - $42/hr

 Job Description:

 Powerbuilder Programmer who has done lots of development work recently

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244