Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Global Payroll Lead. If you have anyone on
this Do Let me know with your Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format,
So that I can Submitt the Profile to the Client.

Location:New Jersey NJ
Duration: 12 months

Req Details:

POSITION: Functional PeopleSoft Global Payroll Lead

Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills Core and Technical

· Functional PeopleSoft Global Payroll Lead, but also needs some PSoft HCM
Tech experience.
· Must have recent PeopleSoft Global Payroll experience v. 8.9 -9.0

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the